Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tiny Update!

This cold weather has got the best of me. It's been horrible in South Texas, cold weather and rain and now i am sick.

Christmas is right around the corner and i haven't finished

I hope everyone is doing great and is being safe with all those crazy holiday drivers out there.


Julissa said...

Omg, seriously. Yesterday we went to San Antonio and it started drizzling..and then raining and it didn't stop! At all! I think it was really more of a surprise because I had no clue it was going to rain, lol.

Feel better!!

And I haven't done any Christmas shopping at all. Yikes.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Feel better soon!!

Sara (The Makeup Snob) said...

I see I am late to this.. But I hope you are all better and had an amazing holiday!!! Just wanted to check in and say hi!

Kelly said...

I miss your blog- please post more!